Southern NY, Dutchess county and below

ROAD TRIP... Count me in... I learned to play Mahjong a few years ago then stopped I love it.Its very easy to learn but I am very slow....Ladies and gents I travel all over the country by my self if anyone needs me to drive , no problem Or if you need a "Nagagator" (nickname when on road trips) I'm your girl

I went to England with my daughter and one of her friends a number of years ago to visit friends. Loved it so much, I went back two years later alone. Everyone thought I was crazy to travel all that way alone, but I had a great time. I went back about 3 years ago with my cousin and her daughter. We drove (I drove) all through the countryside, staying in a different b&b every night. It was a fabulous trip! The following year we did a week in St. Lucia.

After that, Bobby moved in and I stopped traveling with my cousin. (She gets a little anal about things, anyway.) Bobby's not a flier, so a lot of our trips are Amtrak or driving. But we still go away a lot - just for long weekends and such. We go to Buffalo to visit my brother and attend the Erie County Fair every August. This year, I'm going to try to get the whole family there. My mom's coming with me and Bobby, so I want to get my two younger siblings and their families up for a couple of days so we can all go to the Fair together.

At some point we're supposed to be going to Old Quebec with some friends. And we really want to spend a week in D.C. I think I need to set up a charity to benefit myself - like in "I Love Lucy". "The Ladies' Overseas Aid Society".

Our favorite trip? Amtrak to Boston. Great town.

Field Trip to Maggie's!!!

Roberta, Vera, Rosie, Heather, Carolyn, me, Karen(?). Who else is in?? We'll bring Scrabble, Mahjong (I always wanted to learn).

Maggie, be careful what you wish for. The Broody Moms may show up at your door!!
gig.gif
We sound like a rock band. The Broody Moms. I love Mahjong too!!

Yessss! Can we see Paul Castellano's house too? I've never really been to Staten Island, just rode the ferry a few times. We should do a trip to LI too, or maybe you can come MY way and I'll show you all Stone Barns farms!
You can go to Ozone Park in Queens and see the Gotti house too...my husband used to have an apartment a few blocks from him. Now his family lives I believe in Huntington...we can do a mob tour as well as a Broody mom tour...

I went to England with my daughter and one of her friends a number of years ago to visit friends. Loved it so much, I went back two years later alone. Everyone thought I was crazy to travel all that way alone, but I had a great time. I went back about 3 years ago with my cousin and her daughter. We drove (I drove) all through the countryside, staying in a different b&b every night. It was a fabulous trip! The following year we did a week in St. Lucia.

After that, Bobby moved in and I stopped traveling with my cousin. (She gets a little anal about things, anyway.) Bobby's not a flier, so a lot of our trips are Amtrak or driving. But we still go away a lot - just for long weekends and such. We go to Buffalo to visit my brother and attend the Erie County Fair every August. This year, I'm going to try to get the whole family there. My mom's coming with me and Bobby, so I want to get my two younger siblings and their families up for a couple of days so we can all go to the Fair together.

At some point we're supposed to be going to Old Quebec with some friends. And we really want to spend a week in D.C. I think I need to set up a charity to benefit myself - like in "I Love Lucy". "The Ladies' Overseas Aid Society".

Our favorite trip? Amtrak to Boston. Great town.
I'd love to see Boston-but I don't think I'm allowed there. I'm a rabid NY Jets fan...
hide.gif

Back
Top Bottom