Southern NY, Dutchess county and below

Glad to hear she has warmed up, I remember she was attacking you for a while when she was a wee one.
her mom goes outside with the big girls in the daytime so she HAS to put up with me :). She also figured out where the yummy treats come from :)
She did peck me a lot when very young. All she wanted was momma. But now I'm like her favorite aunt. Lol

Last edited:
Here is Pumpkin. My cream legbar pullet. She's 8 weeks and in the ugly duckling stage.
7ugu9yqy.jpg
May you be blessed with many, many blue eggs this year!

HI, I just found this list. I live in Salt Point, near Poughkeepsie, Hyde Park. I'm wondering if anyone has any bantams for sale. We hatched out a few Serama chicks last weekend, and it was a tough hatch. Only one survived. If not, I'm happy to give this little guy or girl to someone who has chicks about the same size, age. Thanks- Erica

Welcome!

Ahhhh.....have been there before and it's hard having 1 "only" peep. You need to teach them everything. I hope someone can help you out asap.
Best of luck.
smile.png

HI, I just found this list. I live in Salt Point, near Poughkeepsie, Hyde Park. I'm wondering if anyone has any bantams for sale. We hatched out a few Serama chicks last weekend, and it was a tough hatch. Only one survived. If not, I'm happy to give this little guy or girl to someone who has chicks about the same size, age. Thanks- Erica
Welcome! I'm in the same area....Hyde Park/Poughkeepsie not far from Dutchess Cmty College. I don't have any chicks at the moment. I think that Roberta, aka "stoopid" may have silkie chicks available from her friend, Vera. Roberta is in Long Island.

I do have a broody hen that has no eggs under her. If you would like to try letting our hen sit with your chick, we could give it a good try. Tina

Hi Magsrags & Tina-

Thanks for getting back to me. I'm in Salt PoInt, pretty close to DCC. Tina, that would be great, having your broody hen try with this chick. I'd really appreciate it.

Erica

I have some baby Seramas right now!
One week old.
Also Japanese bantams, but they may not be pure bred.
I'm a little crazy busy... Getting ready for a show.
Maybe we can do a chick shuttle?

I have some baby Seramas right now! 
One week old.
Also Japanese bantams, but they may not be pure bred.
I'm a little crazy busy... Getting ready for a show.
Maybe we can do a chick shuttle?

Erica, I will PM you with my phone number. Maybe you and Roberta can figure something out? If not, just give me a call.

Roberta, Do you have Nankin eggs or chicks by any chance?

Back
Top Bottom