Southern NY, Dutchess county and below

Been sick for 3 weeks with sinus and double ear infection. Gonna miss the show again this yr.
sad.png

Went to dr today. He told me to eat horse radish. It's actually helping. But I hate the taste. Ick.
Go to an Indian restaurant and eat their spiciest dishes. Will do the same thing as the horseradish. And tastes GREAT.
-Carolyn

I wish I had found this thread a few minutes ago. I'm looking for hatching eggs to fill my incubator at school. Does anyone have anything? colorful eggs would be nice, but I'm not picky

I am in Orange County.

I have eggs, as long as you don't mind surprises... everything from Seramas to Silkies to Marans to Shamo.
But they are all running together, so if you don't mind mutts, I can get some to you.
There is a show in Springfield, Mass at the Big E this weekend.
Kind of a trip, but well worth the gasoline. I can bring them with me, or will ship.
Just reimburse me for postage, and give me an idea what breeds.
I wish I had found this thread a few minutes ago. I'm looking for hatching eggs to fill my incubator at school. Does anyone have anything? colorful eggs would be nice, but I'm not picky

I am in Orange County.
Caleb,
Hey stranger! we have been worried....

Imprfctme::

Thank you for your answer to the Q. Where does the grit go! Someone else also answered as well. Thanks !!

I have a son in Bethany CT. He has chickens and is looking for some more. What kind of chickens do you have, ages, sexes??. He might be interested. His girls are laying but he has just built a second coop so they would also be separate from his present group. He has a Buff Orp hen, a Red Star hen, a BCM hen and roo and a White Leghorn roo. If you still need a place for your girls? I can suggest him to you.

Irene

Back
Top Bottom