Southern NY, Dutchess county and below

Very messy little guys. I had them about 10 yrs ago along with the gulds. Try to find that what mesh like what they had for baby carriages yrs ago. You're a sewer. A tank I think yhey would hit into & it would get messy too. Only the male gulds are pretty

Irene, Gaetano farms is in Bethany.
She is my guru. She is here as BethG, but I'm not too sure how often she is on BYC.
If you can't get ahold of her, PM me, I can e-mail her.

Toil Is what that material is called for the finches. Try to find private breeder for the guilds. Pet stores they run over $100. Each I think I paid $35.-45. Each
Hey you!!to say howdy but will wait for daytime hours. Yes, I know the fabric you mean, used to make doll's slips and had it in all colors. I do have some new screeing fabric out in the shjed! Good idea.

I might go the aquarium route. My brother used to breed finches in his Bayridge apt. and said it is so easy to use corn cob bedding and glass to keep that darn seed contained.
I might be inheriting a very pretty Gouldian pair, we'll see. Same place these came from.

I likely I have 3 males cause all 3 are singing thair silly heads off and dancing on the perch. sigh..........but maybe I am better off!LOLOL

I am finishiong up getting ready for the new roof rip/off that begins on Monday. I cannot wait to have this mess all put back together again. I have so many collectibles to sell/unload.

I just checked over my 3 packed bators and all my peep stuff. ugh.... I am staying strong...........staying strong........staying strong........famous last words. I already have some locals asking me if I will have peeps. I keep saying no. Now to stick to my guns....stay away from Agway and the hatchery sites. Not likely................
lol.png

Caleb!! Welcome back! Now we need to find Rosie.

Big show in Springfield this weekend. I can't wait. But I think I'm going to stop crocheting at 50 chicks. I have so many other projects I want to get started on...

Back
Top Bottom