Southern NY, Dutchess county and below

Hope everyone got home safe from the show. It was nice to meet some of you and put faces to names.

Had a wonderful time. Roberta my husband has eaten two brownies and is a very very happy man with them.

Hey guys.... so I'm home now, after having dropped off Talula Belle to an appreciative audience. Yes, I have managed to create another chicken mad lady. I have told her to come here for advice so she may pop in. The old girls were very keen on meeting Talula, or rather, dominating her. Nutmeg did a wing drop dance in front of the crate and then jumped on top and pooped. I would say that's a strong sign that she's keen to stay in the dominant slot in her mini-flock.

It was so sweet and wonderful to see you all, if a little bittersweet. Sorry to all those I missed. Who knows, maybe you will all surprise me with a visit to the Texas State Fair one year. I can't thank you all enough for the friendship, advice and laughs. I hope that once we have actually moved I'll have some free time again to check in with you all. In the meantime know you all are in my thoughts always.

Hugs,

Heather XOXO

PS This is the drawing my oldest gave me for Mother's Day. I will have to frame it.

Ur a very special lady Heather. My wish for you is simply to be content.
hugs.gif
Live life to the fullest :)
much luv.......maggie

Hi Heather, sorry I missed the show to say goodbye.
hugs.gif

I'll be checking in on you through Instagram so post lots and lots of Texas pics!

I still have loads of chicken shirts to sell but we've been so busy every weekend with one thing or another. I felt it was time to stay home and relax.

Welcome to all the new friends on the thread!
welcome-byc.gif

Last edited:
Hello All,
I am new here and do not yet have any chickens, but and working towards that. I am looking for 3-4 chickens. Does anyone know of a farm in the hudson valley area ( I am in southern westchester)that sells them? I am hoping to get them old enough to be out in the coop, or atleast close to it.

Thanks!

Hi everyone! Great to see you all yesterday. Went home 3 roosters lighter. I did bring thus special guy back home with me though. I will put him back with his nn sisters after he clears quarantine.

Back
Top Bottom