Southern NY, Dutchess county and below

Heather, great news on Dad in law.
But did you know that the president of the American Silkie Bantam Club just happens to live in TX?
In my yearbook there are 21 breeders listed just in TX.
If you bought the Williams-Sonoma coop, you need to put some nice birds into it, not just some fair rejects.
hide.gif
Just sayin.....I speak with around half of them almost daily on facebook.
Want the CFG to get involved on this one?
big_smile.png

Heather, great news on Dad in law.
But did you know that the president of the American Silkie Bantam Club just happens to live in TX?
In my yearbook there are 21 breeders listed just in TX.
If you bought the Williams-Sonoma coop, you need to put some nice birds into it, not just some fair rejects.
:oops:  Just sayin.....I speak with around half of them almost daily on facebook.
Want the CFG to get involved on this one? :D

Oh wow!! I would love that. But let me get the thing delivered, set-up, etc first so I can tell just how much space I really have. I certainly don't need show quality, but I'd love some birds with good pet qualities. These birds are going to be cuddled incessantly. Possibly dressed up and pushed in a carriage too. Lol.

Hey all! Hope all is well. Just had to update...2 of my original 6, well 5 because one was a rooster, is laying. One began a couple weeks ago and several days later the 2nd. Though still not to full size, they are now laying daily. Rosie, my once sick chick, layed the biggest freakish egg a few days ago...don't know how it came out of her and not some big goose or swan. I need my other 3 to start laying but the two dark Brahma's and gold laced wyandotte aren't having it yet. The glw has the comb and waddles, but no skreetchin yet.
Which brings me to today as I became the proud papa to 2 auracana's and 1 buff ORP...My flock is now complete, I got all that I wanted...for now...Agway in Riverhead has continued to order as they said they had a great response this year so a couple weeks ago I placed my order and they allowed me to order only 3. I got the call today and made the trip after work. So welcoming to the flock Shelly, Daffy and Buffy.

Hey all! Hope all is well. Just had to update...2 of my original 6, well 5 because one was a rooster, is laying. One began a couple weeks ago and several days later the 2nd. Though still not to full size, they are now laying daily. Rosie, my once sick chick, layed the biggest freakish egg a few days ago...don't know how it came out of her and not some big goose or swan. I need my other 3 to start laying but the two dark Brahma's and gold laced wyandotte aren't having it yet. The glw has the comb and waddles, but no skreetchin yet.
Which brings me to today as I became the proud papa to 2 auracana's and 1 buff ORP...My flock is now complete, I got all that I wanted...for now...Agway in Riverhead has continued to order as they said they had a great response this year so a couple weeks ago I placed my order and they allowed me to order only 3. I got the call today and made the trip after work. So welcoming to the flock Shelly, Daffy and Buffy.

Congrats on all fronts... I just love your enthusiasm ....

Hi, I married a Texan, but I've never been to the State Fair. Another place for chicks might be Canton Trade Days. They also have great antiques and all kinds of fun stuff!
Post a pic of your coop when it's done!

Hi, I married a Texan, but I've never been to the State Fair. Another place for chicks might be Canton Trade Days. They also have great antiques and all kinds of fun stuff!
Post a pic of your coop when it's done!

Love antiques as much as I love my girls

My whole family on my biological fathers side lives in Texas just outside of Dallas but I've never been to Texas ....
I've always wanted to go to the huge antique show just outside of Houston

Back
Top Bottom