Southern NY, Dutchess county and below

Quote:
I trip over those ninjaed shoes everyday. Along with having to buy a standing wardrobe for extra ninjaed clothes and handbags. She's worth it, though.

Quote:
Glad everything is getting better! And don't feel bad, I started falling apart about 40
barnie.gif

Quote:
Glad everything is getting better! And don't feel bad, I started falling apart about 40
barnie.gif

I started at Around 40 too, but denied it for years! Hey, when do the golden years get here? Or have they already passed?

Still trying to figure that out....by the time we are financially stable, we can't find the time, or can't remember why!
What was I saying?

Quote:
barnie.gif

I started at Around 40 too, but denied it for years! Hey, when do the golden years get here? Or have they already passed?

I think the golden years are a myth. I think they just call it the golden years because we pee ourselves alot
tongue2.gif

Financially secure. What's that, and how do you know when you are there? We just roll with the punches now. Never going to be easy, but then again, it ain't been too hard either. Gotta enjoy it while you can.

BTW, is it getting windy out in LI? It's been picking up for the past couple of hours up this way.

Quote:

I think the golden years are a myth. I think they just call it the golden years because we pee ourselves alot
tongue2.gif

Can't figure out if I should laugh or cry
gig.gif
hit.gif
Bring on the Depends!

Al, good to see you here. Was thinking of you yesterday. Had sinus trouble and was wondering how you felt.

I can't even begin to touch the posts that have been flying around this post! Ninja shoes? I can't imagine such a thing! (Bobby made me a new closet for them). And God forbid he starts bringing home chickens...

We went to Agway in Hicksville today. I was underwhelmed. I'll stick with my Riverhead Agway. And I'm going to price the mealworm frenzy treats online to get the best price. Aggie doesn't seem to like them the way Gladys does. Picked up some more pine shavings and a larger waterer, but that's it.

We got all the supplies for the coop/run expansion (version 2.0) at Home Depot. We're taking a short break to let my blood sugar catch up and then we're getting started. I want to bake an apple pie for Laura's new boyfriend's mother (got that?) and then I have to tutor at 4pm. ACK. Where did this day go?

barnie.gif

Back
Top Bottom