Speeding ticket...need advice

Well i dont see how you could fight it because he sorta has a point that you WERE speeding and that Is illegal.....but who knows
tongue.png
im just some kid who just got his license half a year ago
lol.png
tongue.png
who occasional goes 5 over as well
roll.png

Quote:
The thing is it varies in every state. around here if you are 10 miles under the limit they wont touch you unless they have had a really bad horrifying day. So I stay 5 miles over at best. It depends on the area.

My point is that I was going 30 in a 25...yes it was speeding, but certainly not the 37 ina 25 he claimed I was going, and certainly not the 36 in a 25 he ticketed me for. Point being, that he is not accurate in what he said that I was doing, in regards to how he ticketed me. That in itself shows inconcistency....

If you have other than original manufacturer installed tires on your vehicle your speedometer may not be reading properly due to the size differance. Impropper tire inflation will also effect your speedometer.
The differance between the speed he told you and the speed he cited you for may have been the differance between a misdomener and a felony, he may have been trying to do you a favor.
Just my two cents.

I say don't speed......especially in a school zone!

Also, I sure hope this cop and any possible judge you get does not frequent BYC....you do realize there are over 44,000 registered on this forum and probably half as many lurkers. You have attmited here to speeding at least 5 miles an hour over the limit in a school zone all the time. That is illegal. SLOW DOWN!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom