Spilling the Tea (chat thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
I making homemade minestrone soup with no salt added that includes everything I put into it... All the sodium is naturally occurring in the veggies. To add salty flavor I added herbs, celery, onions, tomatoes, and acv 😁

I made enough to last me about a week or less
I love minestrone! Care to share your recipe? I'm sure it's a very healthy version of it!

I love minestrone! Care to share your recipe? I'm sure it's a very healthy version of it!
https://minimalistbaker.com/1-pot-vegan-minestrone-gluten-free/
I used that as a starter recipe, but by no means did I follow it.

First I sauteed a seasoning mix with 2 TBS garlic (seasoning mix is celery, onions, and green peppers chopped frozen) I sauteed it in a few TBS of water

I then added 10 cups of water

2 TBS acv with the mother

2 cans petite diced tomatoes not drained

**Put the power pot on slow cooker high for 6 hours**

2 cans kidney beans rinsed (no salt added)

1 cup corn, 2 cups cut carrots, 1 cup peas, 1 cup green beans

1 TBS oregano and parsley

1 tsp onion powder and garlic powder

1 TBS Mrs dash chicken seasoning and Mrs dash table seasoning

Dash of red pepper flakes

1 tsp black pepper

I'll cook the noodles separate and add them as I make my meals. I don't want mushy noodles.

I'll adjust it to my taste as it cooks...

https://minimalistbaker.com/1-pot-vegan-minestrone-gluten-free/
I used that as a starter recipe, but by no means did I follow it.

First I sauteed a seasoning mix with 2 TBS garlic (seasoning mix is celery, onions, and green peppers chopped frozen) I sauteed it in a few TBS of water

I then added 10 cups of water

2 TBS acv with the mother

2 cans petite diced tomatoes not drained

**Put the power pot on slow cooker high for 6 hours**

2 cans kidney beans rinsed (no salt added)

1 cup corn, 2 cups cut carrots, 1 cup peas, 1 cup green beans

1 TBS oregano and parsley

1 tsp onion powder and garlic powder

1 TBS Mrs dash chicken seasoning and Mrs dash table seasoning

Dash of red pepper flakes

1 tsp black pepper

I'll cook the noodles separate and add them as I make my meals. I don't want mushy noodles.

I'll adjust it to my taste as it cooks...
I printed that recipe. I might make it for dinner tonight, if not I'll make it tomorrow. Have to see if I have all the ingredients. Thanks for sharing it!!!

I printed that recipe. I might make it for dinner tonight, if not I'll make it tomorrow. Have to see if I have all the ingredients. Thanks for sharing it!!!
I don't usually use broth unless it's no salt and I've made it myself. I usually have veggie broth in the freezer but I didn't today so I just used water.

I don't usually use broth unless it's no salt and I've made it myself. I usually have veggie broth in the freezer but I didn't today so I just used water.
I will probably use chicken or turkey broth because I have it on hand. I know that doesn't work for you. Also, I will put salt and pepper in mine. Actually, mine wont be as healthy as yours. I will use small pasta shells. I usually make a copycat version of Olive Garden's minestrone, so I'll have to compare the recipes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom