Spilling the Tea (chat thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
That's understandable, since you are vegan. But I like using my chicken or turkey stock in soup recipes. It adds a lot of flavor. And I'm a meat eater, so I'm not looking to make pure vegan anything.
I'm thinking about doing Olive garden for my bday or Chili's. Both of them always accommodate my eating and are happy to do it.

I also HAVE to go to red robin for my birthday burger 😁 the waitress/bartender knows exactly how I like my vegan burger and sweet potato fries. I've been going to her for 5 years for my birthday

I'm thinking about doing Olive garden for my bday or Chili's. Both of them always accommodate my eating and are happy to do it.

I also HAVE to go to red robin for my birthday burger 😁 the waitress/bartender knows exactly how I like my vegan burger and sweet potato fries. I've been going to her for 5 years for my birthday
I love the lettuce wrap burgers at Red Robin!

I love the lettuce wrap burgers at Red Robin!
I had that the other day with the vegan burger. I added tomato slices, relish, onions, and I forget what else. I had leftovers too that I ate the next day.
IMG_20200112_114115.jpg

I do lettuce wraps for my burgers at home. That cuts the bread out. It has taken a while for my husband to like it. He's a bread and potatoes man.
Hmmm...wonder how that would go over with my DH. We don't eat a lot of hamburgers at home, and when we do it's a nice grilling day. I think if he grills it, he's going to want to have a proper burger. :D

I do lettuce wraps for my burgers at home. That cuts the bread out. It has taken a while for my husband to like it. He's a bread and potatoes man.
My husband is a meat and potatoes man... Don't forget quesadillas and mac & cheese 😂

He is someone that doesn't really venture away from a cheeseburger. He wants it to be cheese and burger.

When we go to places like Red robins though he usually gets something different because they specialize in burgers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom