Spoiled Fakers

Guess how many bows Rosie has

• Total voters
Pics
IMG-2406.jpg

Fake cat. Too fat to be a real cat. 0/10

O

She's so cute! How did you train her to like the clothes? Mine hates them.
She's been in outfits since she was a baby. She still doesn't like putting them on or taling them off but she does fine once they're on. Whenever I started I just put them on for short amounts of time and I always made it fun. Weather I just gave her lots of treats and did a training session, or sometimes I'll take her for a walk, or I'll take her somewhere with me. Eventually she associated outfits with something positive, which made the whole experience positive.

She's been in outfits since she was a baby. She still doesn't like putting them on or taling them off but she does fine once they're on. Whenever I started I just put them on for short amounts of time and I always made it fun. Weather I just gave her lots of treats and did a training session, or sometimes I'll take her for a walk, or I'll take her somewhere with me. Eventually she associated outfits with something positive, which made the whole experience positive.
Thank you!

That’s SO adorable!! Im the kind of person that would go way over the top for my pets. They are so fashionable! The only clothes that one of our dogs has worn was a t-shirt that said “see y’a suckers” because none of my sisters or I wanted it. He was not pleased with the experience :lol:

One of them is a Yorkshire Terrier right? I love Yorkies, we had a neighbor who has one named Jill and we always dog sat for her and she was the cutest! Not even trained but so well behaved. She must be 13 or 14 at this point

Back
Top Bottom