JoeSand27

In the Brooder
Mar 24, 2021
Hello backyard poultry owners, I recently got 6 ducklings from tractor farm supply. They are now 4 weeks old. One duckling however started to have his leg bow inward and so with concern we taped it and his other one and started him on niacin, after a few days we let him go back with the others. A couple days later we noticed his legs getting worse of a bow inward. At 4 weeks old he is pretty strong with his legs and I’ve started therapy for his leg to go back to normal. I’m just wondering if this can be fatal and what I can do for treatment? The others are just fine which I found interesting. Please let me know what I can do to heal this ones legs

Hello backyard poultry owners, I recently got 6 ducklings from tractor farm supply. They are now 4 weeks old. One duckling however started to have his leg bow inward and so with concern we taped it and his other one and started him on niacin, after a few days we let him go back with the others. A couple days later we noticed his legs getting worse of a bow inward. At 4 weeks old he is pretty strong with his legs and I’ve started therapy for his leg to go back to normal. I’m just wondering if this can be fatal and what I can do for treatment? The others are just fine which I found interesting. Please let me know what I can do to heal this ones legs
Update please? How is the duckling? I can send a pic of how you should fix it.

Back
Top Bottom