Spring 2017 first timers post!

Pics
By the way lucky you, you have people helping you dig & build your coop, I built my alone, took me 3 months of weekends since I keep on watching YouTube videos how to's (framing, roofing, windows, doors, never built anything ever. I was a city fool
1f640.png

By the way lucky you, you have people helping you dig & build your coop, I built my alone, took me 3 months of weekends since I keep on watching YouTube videos how to's (framing, roofing, windows, doors, never built anything ever. I was a city fool
1f640.png
Lol, well uhm i did PAY them! The digging was a big job I suppose I could have done it but my time better spent earning the $ to pay the helpers! After the foundation block, another job I cold do but choose not to I will build the rest myself, with some help from the family if they want any eggs... I have basic carpentry skills and enough tools to get me in trouble! My daughters will help with the painting, the in coop brooder will be decorated like a nursery.... These chickens better lay a LOT of eggs!

Gary from Idyllwild Ca here

Back
Top Bottom