"Springing in the Chicks" 2016 April Hatch-a-Long Hosted by Mike & Sally

My first chick hatched! It is a bouncing baby silkie!!!! Yippee!
wee.gif
love.gif
wee.gif
love.gif

For all of you silkie lovers out there, do you think it is a boy or a girl? Just kidding!!!! 6 months of waiting to find out. :) I'm actually happy with either right now!

My first chick hatched! It is a bouncing baby silkie!!!! Yippee! :weee :love :weee :love For all of you silkie lovers out there, do you think it is a boy or a girl? Just kidding!!!! 6 months of waiting to find out. :) I'm actually happy with either right now!
Too cute! Can't wait to see this little one and all others that hatch, all fluffed up!

Too cute! Can't wait to see this little one and all others that hatch, all fluffed up!
They will be so cute all fluffed up! I'm hoping for a few more silkies. Only one more has pipped so far, but hasn't started zipping yet. Then some of my Plymouth rock x any other large rooster champ are also pipped. 11 total set this time, but so far we are off to a good start. :)

2 more popped out! Very alert little chicks! I can already see the combs! These two zipped so fast that I missed them! All three are peeping up a storm right now! I have two more that have pipped, and one of them is just starting to unzip. The other 6 aren't showing anything yet, but hopefully they will soon.
yippiechickie.gif
So excited! Doing the happy Chickie dance!

Last edited:
2 more popped out! Very alert little chicks! I can already see the combs! These two zipped so fast that I missed them! All three are peeping up a storm right now! I have two more that have pipped, and one of them is just starting to unzip. The other 6 aren't showing anything yet, but hopefully they will soon.
yippiechickie.gif
So excited! Doing the happy Chickie dance!
woot.gif

Back
Top Bottom