"Springing in the Chicks" 2016 April Hatch-a-Long Hosted by Mike & Sally

Quote:
Quote: That is odd.

Do you need me to answer that?
lau.gif

HOW TO REQUEST AND SHIP EGGS Sally Sunshine Way...
HOWTOREQUESTANDSHIPEGGSSallySunshineWay.docx 940k .docx file

Must be hard living there with all the tourists.
lau.gif
I r 1

Really beautiful there. I picked up pressed apple juice for my hard cider there this last October. That and apples from my trees really turned out good
It must have changed a lot since I was last out there. I haven't been out there in almost 15 yrs.

Alright, I'll try to ship them tomorrow. Bubble wrap from Walmart? Is there more than one size? Are all these questions answered in the directions I'm supposed to be following? lol
The biggest thing is make sure to use fresh eggs. Bubble wrap from wherever you can buy bubble wrap from. Use a 6"x12" piece per egg to wrap them.

Wow I dont know if I could live with that threat, unless I had a cheap replaceable home! 

sweet!!  you hunt them?

It's very scary, home is home no matter the cost. Getting out of here if there was a fire is my main concern. We live at the end of a road with one way out. Not the best choice I've made.

We got this place for a steal. Real blessing well, except summer. Insurance is extremely high and just the other day I got a letter saying they were going to come through the place and inspect it for trouble areas which means rates are going up.

No I don't hunt them. Lots of folks have volunteered to come and hunt for me though. The turkeys are all over the place. Not unusual for flock of little poults to be in the teens for numbers. Lots of things eat them though.

We've been going there for 30 years. Its gotten to where even the week days are too busy for me. Absolutely love the Fudge Factory there at High Hill Ranch
Yea if they're that busy during the week things have changed a lot since I was last out there. Yea the Fudge Factory was always a great spot to hit.

Yea if they're that busy during the week things have changed a lot since I was last out there. Yea the Fudge Factory was always a great spot to hit.

Heck we may have rubbed shoulders in that place :lau

The pond is fun to watch the kids catch fish. They go crazy.

Were you there when they did the reenactment of the civil war? Black powder rifles and canons

Heck we may have rubbed shoulders in that place
lau.gif

The pond is fun to watch the kids catch fish. They go crazy.

Were you there when they did the reenactment of the civil war? Black powder rifles and canons
Either that or you've probably bumped into family of mine
lau.gif
Actually never made it there for the civil war reenactment.

Back
Top Bottom