"Springing in the Chicks" 2016 April Hatch-a-Long Hosted by Mike & Sally

Quote: Sounds good. Good luck!
fl.gif

Quote:
OMG I would live in fear fer sure!!! why people throw burning butts out the window is beyond me!!! cougar yeeeeezus racoon can nap a turkey? interesting!!

Good morning spring fever crew!! I'm ready for spring. Think I'm gonna plants some seeds and try to catch up on cleaning today... Been over a week of the flu in this house. Happy hatching, my friends

Morning Louly!!!! clean out that house of flu!!! Time to open the windows????
Quote: yummmmssssss

OMG I would live in fear fer sure!!!  why people throw burning butts out the window is beyond me!!!  cougar yeeeeezus  racoon can nap a turkey? interesting!!

Raccoons could get to young poults and eggs. Older ones probably not
Also neighbors bring in goats for fire control during breeding season and I'm sure with as many they bring in the eggs are trampled
Cougar is nothing like TJ''s cougar.
Cigarettes are my pet peave. Why don't they keep their butts to themselves.

OMG I would live in fear fer sure!!! why people throw burning butts out the window is beyond me!!! cougar yeeeeezus racoon can nap a turkey? interesting!!

Morning Louly!!!! clean out that house of flu!!! Time to open the windows????
yummmmssssss

So sorry about the flu at your house! Yuck!!!! Stay strong, spray [disinfectant] often, be cautious [moms always seem to get sick LAST just when you think you've made it out].

wee.gif
Yippie on the veggies. I hope they grow like weeds!

Is it every going to stop raining in Central Texas?! I finally broke down and bought rain boots so the sun should be out any minute now...

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom