"Springing in the Chicks" 2016 April Hatch-a-Long Hosted by Mike & Sally

Come on down I got 2 empty rooms

And lots of vegetation
Bububbbbutttt what kids do I sell?
gig.gif

IS THERE A MAY HAL
th.gif

Sally said Mike was working on one or maybe they both are... Ive been out of the loop lately.

barnie.gif

Cheep labor if you can get them motivated!!! I really want grandkids... the only reason I had them in the first place. LOL
I think the whole world knows about my Jamie, Austin (deceased now, sadly) Little Diane, Katie, Kendra and Evan.....and of course my two amazing great-grandkids Landyn and Madelyn. Until my first grandchild was born 27 years ago I didn't know I could love someone else's kids that much!
love.gif

th.gif

barnie.gif

I think the whole world knows about my Jamie, Austin (deceased now, sadly) Little Diane, Katie, Kendra and Evan.....and of course my two amazing great-grandkids Landyn and Madelyn. Until my first grandchild was born 27 years ago I didn't know I could love someone else's kids that much!
love.gif
My mom told me the exact same thing. She said she never realized she could love someone more or the same as her own kids until she had grandkids.... she added the same for my benefit.

I've read a lot about this. If they SHARE a yoke it's more likely to lose them if they each have a yoke. Not unheard of to survive but if they do be prepared for small chicks. Just like a human twin pair... Not that much room for two babies. Less because that egg won't grow too.

Ok thanks for your help. Guess I'll be candling them again tonight. Hope it isn't twins.

Back
Top Bottom