SQ Silkies and Blue Jerseys

Sugar Sand Farm

Songster
12 Years
Apr 24, 2007
North Florida
Just got back from Bobbi Porto's here in Lutz Fl.Got 3 show quality silkies one white and two lavendar. Bobbi was so great she gave my granddaughter 7 free pet quality silkie chicks and a black cockerel and partridge pullet pair of silkies 3 months old.
DH bought 13 Blue and splash Jersey Giants. I knew that Jerseys were big but let me tell you she has a 2 year old blue rooster that is as tall as my golden retriever. ANd so gentle she picked it up and the kids were petting him and touching his waddles he just ate all the attention up. She is by far the nicest person to deal with. She really enjoys showing off her babies. If you are looking for excellent quality birds contact her Her website is Indigoegg.US and take a look at the beauties she has
PS she ships all over the country. Micki

You lucky dog, you! I want to go. She is a good friend of mine, but I live in MD so don't get to see her. I hope she is still coming to my wedding in Sept. I'd love to be able to go to her place and see her birds. And maybe get a few. I have 3 Buff hens and a Buff Roo from her line. They are producing fabulous chicks!
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom