SQ Silver Spangled Hamburg Bantam Hatching Eggs For Sale

GracefulBantams

Hatching and Showing
13 Years
Oct 10, 2007
Oklahoma
I have 6 (+ extra) eggs available from my Silver Spangled Hamburg Bantam breeding trio. These are proven show birds from a reputable Hamburg breeder. Last year I had an average hatch rate of 75% here.

My 2007 show results:

Local Fair - Cock 1st, Hen 1st and RCCL Champ, Cockerel 1st, Pullet 1st
Newcastle, Ok - Cock 1st, RV, RB; Hen 1st, BV, BB; Pullet 2nd
Idabel, Ok - Cock 1st; Hen 1st, BV, BB, RCCL Champ; Pullet 1st, RV, RB
Virtual Show - Hen Res. Champ RCCL

IMG_4365-1.jpg

new-hamb.jpg

-$18 for 1/2 dozen (6) with S&H included-

OOOOOOOOH! Jeez! Dang!

Those are beautiful! I bet they are directly from Jim LaGendre? I bought my quad Hamburgs from him last year and need to sell twoof them as well. I have not seen the trio since last year so I have no idea of their condition and so forth. I had a bad year of hatching the eggs out of them and something tells me that they were probably brother sister relationship and would probably need to find a new rooster if I dont sell them before then. Or they will be mates for my future Spitzhauben rooster which I am going to see if I can cross them to make some Spitz bantams.

Thanks for sharing!

Jeez, I am so sorely tempted! I never had good luck in hatching shipped Hamburg eggs, getting one out of a doz or better.

Thank you, thank you
big_smile.png

I actually shipped 7 Hamburg eggs to South Carolina (from Oklahoma) and 4 hatched, I imagine that was good odds
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom