SSS or call the cops?

When I was young, I remember a dog attaking a little girl whose family went to church with my grandparents. The family who owned the dog immediately moved it to the home of some relatives to protect it. I remember thinking even then, that had it been my daughter, I wouldn't give up until I had located and dealt with the dog. Funny how peoples' values get twisted out of whack. They were more concerned with their dog than the life of a child (who was killed by their dog)!

Yes, there was a case here in Tennessee where a guy's girlfriend got in a fight with him so he beat her and then drug the dog behind his truck. The girl was injured, and the dog was too. They started a donation to do plastic surgery on the dog so it will look normal again, but they did nothing to the girl who was abused. Things like that really get to me...

Sounds like her father had a project at hand. I tell my daughters that I will die to defend them.....though I would sooner kill to defend them.

Last edited:
The dog or your kids- simple as that. Report it immediately.

I already did....​

Last edited:
Hey Robo, I live in Dayton just down the road. If it is a reocurring problem with that dog I would shoot it and call the niebors to tell them to pick it up!I have kids and a grandaughter and would not put up with that. SSS would be ok too if you would get in trouble with the law there, They would not say anything here. Good luck and my chickens whip my cats .....
smile.png

Quote:

PLEASE PLEASE report as I had to watch my friends boy be torn apart by a dog 23 stitches in his little head ear ripped off. Next time someone wont be as lucky

Back
Top Bottom