Staff Appreciation Day?

well when i said they could take a day off, i meant they could still be on BYC but not have to police all us humans. as for problem posts, maybe us members could step in and PM anyone creating a problem asking them VERY VERY nicely to follow the rules and not create more problems for the mods. just a thought. in our staff appreciation day/week we could have a rule that the in need help pms be turned into threads so they could get replies from members.

Quote:
Actually this is something we pretty much like all members to do all the time with their friends: For example: Say you are in BYC Chat with some really good friends and a couple start to get a little silly and then start to type about inappropriate things. That would be a good time to ask them to stop, especially if you don't want them to risk getting blocked from using chat.

I know I've posting things before without thinking about it and that weren't appropriate. Then a friend points it out via PM and I edit it before Terrie sees it.
big_smile.png

Quote:
Actually this is something we pretty much like all members to do all the time with their friends: For example: Say you are in BYC Chat with some really good friends and a couple start to get a little silly and then start to type about inappropriate things. That would be a good time to ask them to stop, especially if you don't want them to risk getting blocked from using chat.

I know I've posting things before without thinking about it and that weren't appropriate. Then a friend points it out via PM and I edit it before Terrie sees it.
big_smile.png

ahaha! well maybe everyone can try and do their part, and instead of fighting back on posts, handle it more maturely.

Here is our Mod wish list:

1. Gently remind others to keep posts clean and civil.
2. Report problems rather than add to them.
3. Help a Newbie each day.
4. Keep in mind the diversity of the group.

hugs.gif
hugs.gif

Back
Top Bottom