Star Wars Hatch Along

12 chicks have hatched so far. 9 opal/cream split legbars and 3 silverudds blue. And no i don’t have a beard, I’m cuddling my favorite. Darth.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    281.7 KB · Views: 6
Here’s everybody! Lost one splash Silverudd overnight. It’s abdominal cavity didn’t close quite right. But otherwise everyone seems happy and healthy! Got a really pretty light blue Silverudd that I am very excited about. I’ve named it chewy. And then the black is of course darth. The remaining splash is either Luke or Leia.

Attachments

• 801AE9B4-AC36-4A78-BF61-F19BDBC34F61.jpeg
    801AE9B4-AC36-4A78-BF61-F19BDBC34F61.jpeg
    569.2 KB · Views: 8
My ducks seem to have orchestrated this to not hatch on the fourth :barnie Two hatched on the third, the last one still hasn't hatched yet and probably will today. No Star Wars babies for me.

Off subject, but is it bad that I've been eyeing royal palm eggs? I think I am in full poultry addiction mode. Meanwhile, I am loving that the countdown on my incubator is getting lower and lower!! Can't wait for the babies!

Not bad at all. Turkeys are fabulous. I'm hoping to get my hands on a chocolate group next year.

No pips for me yet but I did hear a soft knocking a little while ago and if I get really close to the bator I can hear a very faint chirp every so often. I am so excited! Sadly I don't thinking i'm getting any Star Wars babies since there's only an hour left in the day for me, but I'm not to sad since I'm still getting some excitement!

Hey, they're just waiting to make a dramatic entrance. ;-)

Back
Top Bottom