Starting a batch tomorrow 1/25 anyone want to join me? Valentine hatch-along!

Happy birthday#6!
Olive egger is the first hatch and the only movement so far

I have one fully hatched and absolutely nothing from any of the others not a pip, not a chirp, no shaking eggs. I'm surprised a standard hatched and nothing from the bantam eggs

Happy Valentine's Day!

I'm officially on Day 21

Grats on all the pips and babies so far!! Mine aren't due until tomorrow. Howeverrrr, I did manage to hatch a few cuties last weekend!

Kryten, Lister, Cat, and itty bitty little Rimmer. He's a bantam Cochin and less than half the size of the others!

Well my two pips zipped and hatched overnight! I took them out because they kept getting stuck between the egg cartons and now they're in the brooder. I have no other pips or anything either, just these two hatched who were side by side! They're both silkie/frizzle and are greyish looking with some yellow on them. Now to keep checking for more pips! What about everyone else?

Here are my two babies!
So cute!!! I hope you have more eggs hatch, but at least you've got a good start and these two will be friends! :)

I'm on day 20, so no pips yet, but it could happen any time now. I'm not really expecting any to hatch before Saturday morning, but there always seems to be one or two that are eager to face the world and break out a few hours early. :)

My biggest Rouen Duck egg has pipped! I'm so excited I hope I get at least 1 Valentine duckling!!! I feel like a little kid and will probably accomplish nothing today!

Back
Top Bottom