Oh calm down! And no, not to be rude, but my brother and i are also looking into starting a chicken breeding farm... Chill out
Well then maybe post your own introduction thread with your own questions instead of piggy backing on someone else's then being rude because they're getting too many welcomes and not enough answers to satisfy your wants.
I'm a little too old to "chill out". Back in my day we were learning manners instead of chilling all day.

@MakMurrayFarm sorry for side tracking your thread.
Welcome to the forum.

Well then maybe post your own introduction thread with your own questions instead of piggy backing on someone else's then being rude because they're getting too many welcomes and not enough answers to satisfy your wants.
I'm a little too old to "chill out". Back in my day we were learning manners instead of chilling all day.

@MakMurrayFarm sorry for side tracking your thread.
Welcome to the forum.

Um, these forums aren't only for the person that asks the question... but also for people that need help with that same thing... and that doesn't make any sense! Oh, and like I said, i wasn't the one that was rude, I was just seeing if anyone would start answering her question. So... im sorry, but youre the one bein rude

Um, these forums aren't only for the person that asks the question... but also for people that need help with that same thing... and that doesn't make any sense! Oh, and like I said, i wasn't the one that was rude, I was just seeing if anyone would start answering her question. So... im sorry, but youre the one bein rude

I apologize but the threads where people ask for help is normally only for the OP and people whom have advice. Even if you have a similar issue, you should start you’re own thread, otherwise it may confuse people.

thats the weirdest thing ive heard yet...

Here, when someone jumps into another's thread asking a related or different question it's called hijacking a thread.
Threads in the New Member Introductions forum are just that. To introduce yourself and have members of the site welcome you.
Sometimes you will find a thread that will answer some of your questions without you having to post your own thread. It sounds like you didn't get what you wanted by reading this thread. If you have specific questions that you would like to ask it is really best to ask them in the appropriate forum. Good luck with your quest for information!

Back
Top Bottom