Stella's Social Club

Eva your veggies look good. When I pick up the veggie box it is like opening a present. Last week I got dragon's tongue radish. Here is the pic from the CSA.

They were so good! I ate several raw and did a quick pickling on some julienne strips for garnish on Korean BBQ tacos on game day!

If you say so
idunno.gif

Well I am a purist - has to be Haagen Das Rocky Road - they have the smoothest marshmallow cream - of any brand I have tasted. Most have micro marshmallows instead of cream.
sickbyc.gif
Fortunately it only comes in almost pints
.(14 oz). Since I can only handle two pints back to back, a half gallon could be the end of me. Thank you for asking Kathy.

Well I am a purist - has to be Haagen Das Rocky Road - they have the smoothest marshmallow cream - of any brand I have tasted. Most have micro marshmallows instead of cream.
sickbyc.gif
Fortunately it only comes in almost pints
.(14 oz). Since I can only handle two pints back to back, a half gallon could be the end of me. Thank you for asking Kathy.

Oh shoot! It is 20° outside and now you have gone and made me hungry for ice cream! My husband eats ice cream about 5 nights a week, before his bedtime. I eat it about once every 3 months! LOL The grandkids don't care for ice cream too often.

Eva your veggies look good. When I pick up the veggie box it is like opening a present. Last week I got dragon's tongue radish. Here is the pic from the CSA. They were so good! I ate several raw and did a quick pickling on some julienne strips for garnish on Korean BBQ tacos on game day!
Beautiful, I have a watermelon radish in the fridge from last week. I am going to puree it in the blender and then add sea salt, that's my favorite way for radishes. I never had Dragon tongue radishes, but they look great. My first box had this delicious lettuce I could not stop eating. It never made the fridge.

Back
Top Bottom