Stella's Social Club

This was moonrise a few evenings ago over Mackinac Island

Gorgeous, but really, really cold I'm sure.

I made barbecue beef sandwiches last night and saved some for a photo today. Michael ate this one for dinner so I don't have to cook! I sampled too much to be hungry, so I am done for the night.

Yum, I'll have to check out your recipe and see if it's better than the one I use.

We got our first broody!!! She is an 8 month old buff orpington pullet. Hopefully she will hatch out some turkeys. If we get any poults they will be quarter royal palm, quarter bourbon red and have blue slate!!! hopefully they will be pretty.

Mary I'm guessing you meant "seramas" NOT serums.

Spellcheck! Anytime I say serums I mean seramas unless I really mean serums, which is unlikely.
hmm.png

Quote:
Originally Posted by robhuncor

I think it's Drinda's Aussies

Nope, I own both parents, too. And I think that's a new spelling for my name! I guess running our names together in my user name is confusing. My husband Lonny actually started the account- but I'm the only one ever on anymore. So it's Lonny and Rinda!

This was moonrise a few evenings ago over Mackinac Island

That's beautiful.

I made barbecue beef sandwiches last night and saved some for a photo today. Michael ate this one for dinner so I don't have to cook! I sampled too much to be hungry, so I am done for the night.

droolin.gif
Looks delicious, although I like my BBQ sandwiches much messier. But, I do object to anything being called barbecue that wasn't cooked outside over wood, charcoal, or in a smoker.

To me, a lessor foodie, anything with barbeque sauce I call barbequed and sauce should be either Sweet Baby Rays or Jack Daniels- Diva has spoken
duc.gif

Back
Top Bottom