Stella's Social Club

Wow, Eva! You must be so proud of her! My youngest would love to be able to play this well, but isn't completely willing to put in the hours of practice needed.

Mayo based? That sounds so weird it's probably good.

I usually make mine by gently frying some garlic in olive oil on low heat. Then I add about a cup of brown sugar, and let it fry a bit. Then I add a cup of ketchup, some white wine vinegar or apple wine vinegar, and a good pour of whiskey. Then I season with oregano, cajun seasoning (loads), black pepper, salt, paprika powder (again, loads), cayenne pepper and chili powder.

Mayo based? That sounds so weird it's probably good.

I usually make mine by gently frying some garlic in olive oil on low heat. Then I add about a cup of brown sugar, and let it fry a bit. Then I add a cup of ketchup, some white wine vinegar or apple wine vinegar, and a good pour of whiskey. Then I season with oregano, cajun seasoning (loads), black pepper, salt, paprika powder (again, loads), cayenne pepper and chili powder.
Yes, the Mayo based is good. Your sounds like it might have some kick too it. You like the heat, don't you?

Back
Top Bottom