Stella's Social Club

Oh BTW the Baskin-Robbins ice cream chain just introduced a new kind of ice cream sandwich - of course they notified me first! It's your favorite flavor of ice cream , with a donut half wrapped around top and bottom. I don't know if donut would destroy my ice cream reverie.
hu.gif
.Think I'll wait for someone else to try it.

I think Mary would sprinkle powdered sugar over the top and then add a pretty rosebud.

Last edited:
Kathy, can he have coconut or almond milk ice cream? My mom is off dairy products right now, and we have been trying to find other stuff for her to eat, some of those have been very tasty.

Kelly has broody fever ! I actually had a broody Delaware hen for a couple weeks, but she changed her mind thank goodness

Last edited:
Finally got this one done. First time I tried to get the paper off from the transfers I didn't wait long enough and lifted the paint right off. Had to sand the doors and drawers and start over again.

I painted and upholstered a little hope chest to go with it. This stenciling took me several hours to do!

Very nice,Mary!
I have a broody. Correction, I now have 2 broodies. My olive egger that raised babies earlier this year is broody again.
woot.gif
Some reason I didn't get many broodies this year.

Oh BTW the Baskin-Robbins ice cream chain just introduced a new kind of ice cream sandwich - of course they notified me first! It's your favorite flavor of ice cream , with a donut half wrapped around top and bottom. I don't know if donut would destroy my ice cream reverie.
hu.gif
.Think I'll wait for someone else to try it.

I think Mary would sprinkle powdered sugar over the top and then add a pretty rosebud.
Some one just told me about making ice cream sandwiches with waffles.

Did you all run outside to see the Harvest Moon?
My new camera - Sony cyber-shot dsc-hx400v

Cool, thanks for sharing. i hope Mike finds a ice cream substitute he can enjoy.

Back
Top Bottom