Stella's Social Club

Not yet Mike, I've heard a few idiots scared themselves on too-thin ice last week. One death so far, a snow-covered car found in parking lot and only a bait bucket out on the ice. There is no fish in the world worth that. Supposed to get really cold (teens) after tomorrow.

How sad. Did they find him?
sad.png

Mary, are you back from Florida already? Did you catch any fish while you were there? You didn't stay long enough!

Totally off topic but I need to talk. I'm mourning the loss of a wonderful dog, Annie, who died last week - just 6 weeks short of her 17th birthday. She was a tough little Jack Russell and she went out on her own. Just 3 days before, she was playing in the Christmas wrapping paper as she always has. She had been failing and wasn't happy about it. She took her job of watching over the family very seriously but she was mostly a "therapy dog" for my husband and got him through some rough times with depression. I'm having a very hard time with this loss and people don't seem to realize that losing a dog is like losing a family member. It takes awhile to get over it.

Annie at age 12

Totally off topic but I need to talk. I'm mourning the loss of a wonderful dog, Annie, who died last week - just 6 weeks short of her 17th birthday. She was a tough little Jack Russell and she went out on her own. Just 3 days before, she was playing in the Christmas wrapping paper as she always has. She had been failing and wasn't happy about it. She took her job of watching over the family very seriously but she was mostly a "therapy dog" for my husband and got him through some rough times with depression. I'm having a very hard time with this loss and people don't seem to realize that losing a dog is like losing a family member. It takes awhile to get over it.

Annie at age 12
hugs.gif

I am so sorry!

Annie at age 12
I am so sorry for your loss.
hugs.gif
You are blessed to have had her for almost 17 years! Anyone that has a dog as part of their family would understand.

Totally off topic but I need to talk. I'm mourning the loss of a wonderful dog, Annie, who died last week - just 6 weeks short of her 17th birthday. She was a tough little Jack Russell and she went out on her own. Just 3 days before, she was playing in the Christmas wrapping paper as she always has. She had been failing and wasn't happy about it. She took her job of watching over the family very seriously but she was mostly a "therapy dog" for my husband and got him through some rough times with depression. I'm having a very hard time with this loss and people don't seem to realize that losing a dog is like losing a family member. It takes awhile to get over it. Annie at age 12
What a lovely girl. Pay no attention to those who don't understand. A great dog is a special gift, and those of us fortunate to have had one in their life will remember them forever. Only time can relieve the sorrow and allow you to remember them in their younger days with a smile, although sometimes through tears.

I've been a dog lover all my life. Dogs aren't "like" family. They "ARE "family. So sorry for your loss, she was a beauty.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom