Stella's Social Club

Mary has other priorities, their shop is busy, and I imagine since Stella is gone she might not have the heart for it anymore. I have to admit I miss hearing about all your lives, but sometimes threads just kind of either reach a lull or an endpoint.

Soo, Mary isn't on here anymore? I haven't been on in ages either. It is on my watched list.

Mary hasn't been on in a while. Her shop is very busy and she just doesn't have the time. She doesn't have the time to cook anymore either. I talk to her occasionally, and am still trying to get her to pop back in here. At least every once in a while.

She isn't cooking?! Wow, she must be really enjoying her shop and business. Good to hear she is busy in it.

Photos for fun..for me at least. Seems my roses are always last to bloom. They are facing North after all. ;) Well, they decided to pop out all at once! Didn't pick out the best one in coral, but it shows the color. Planted couple more bushes at the other end of the house..will see if they make it.
20170606_114940.jpg
20170606_114932.jpg
20170606_115023.jpg
20170606_115056.jpg

No. Just dig a hole and plant lol. :oops: I do use good ol rose food every now and again. Thank you though! Watering today, so saw one just opening.. thought I would get a picture.
20170606_144912.jpg

Back
Top Bottom