Stella's Social Club

Been thinking of you all. My mom's chemo is done now. She gets a month off, then radiation. She should be finished by Christmas! A long journey, but worth it to keep the cancer away.

BTW, I didn't get called in for jury duty. :yesss:
That is good news about your Mom and Jury Duty!

I just came across this ancient thread and am curious to know about Stella the Gypsy Chicken and her Social Club, w/o reading all 25,000+ posts. The first little bit made her sound famous, but I see the OP hasn’t been around for about a year and a half.

BTW, those Icelandics are beautiful. I wonder if there are there more in circulation now?

Hi Mimi, and welcome. This was really a great social thread for a long time, but the OP Mary had a significant life change and is no longer on BYC. We still check in periodically to see how each of us is doing.
How neat that is. What bit I read sounded really neat. I hope the OP is well and I’m sure she misses her chicks. Hopefully only death (mine) will separate me from mine. Kind of morbid huh, but I hope I’ve got many more years of poop scraping before I “tap out,” so to speak. Thanks for your reply.

Back
Top Bottom