Stella's Social Club

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by The Sheriff, Jul 18, 2012.

1. Miss Molly

Miss Molly Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 27, 2012
    Newcastle California

I think three girls and two boys. I haven't looked to hard yet. I was trying to give momma cat some space. Today I will get a better look. :)

2. The Sheriff

The Sheriff Overrun With Chickens

Jun 17, 2009
    Northern CA
    [​IMG]

3. capayvalleychick

capayvalleychick Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 26, 2010
    Guinda CA
    Weren't you looking for a kitty, recently? Looks like you got your wish. [​IMG]

They are cute!

4. Miss Molly

Miss Molly Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 27, 2012
    Newcastle California

Yes she was :)

5. mlm Mike

mlm Mike Sunna and Mani Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 14, 2010
    Hardy Township, OH
    Cute kittens.

6. Happy Chooks

Happy Chooks Moderator Staff Member

Jul 9, 2009
    Northern CA
    My Coop

7. Hangtown Farms

Hangtown Farms Overrun With Chickens

May 19, 2012
    PLACERVILLE CALIFORNIA
    toilet train it lol. can not be worse than a toddler learning [​IMG]

8. Happy Chooks

Happy Chooks Moderator Staff Member

Jul 9, 2009
    Northern CA
    My Coop

9. debs_flock

debs_flock Overrun With Chickens

Sep 14, 2011
    Shingle Springs, CA

10. The Sheriff

The Sheriff Overrun With Chickens

Jun 17, 2009
    Northern CA
    A minor downsizing taking place tomorrow. I am re-homing an Icelandic cockerel, my project roo (crows 24/7), the Isbar egg eater, and another project cockerel. I kept two little project cockerels.

I couldn't decide if any of my five olive eggers are boys. They are so hard to tell. Two of them have pea combs. Maybe Kelly can render an opinion in the morning before the pick-up.

The olive eggers dug their way out of the Icelandic/Layer run where they had been moved a couple of days ago. They are for now in with the old girls because that is the most secure run. Michael brought home 3 more wattles so we can put them up against that back fence and secure it better from the erosion and digging.

Here they are digging the tunnel which led to their freedom about an hour after I took this pic. I don't suppose anyone could help me with gender from this picture? [​IMG]

[​IMG]

I'll hold onto them until I know.

Isi is going to be quite lonesome until some of the girls grow up. All he has now are Lukka and the look-alike, and the MissPolaris look-alike and a couple of Marans pullets. I only have Isi and three Icelandic girls now. I think I might throw some Icelandic eggs in the incubator. I have a few saved. I can't hatch anything fore 30 days because tonight we moved the Miss Polaris look-alike back in that coop from her rendezvous in the project coop. That's ok. I don't share my Icelandic eggs anyway. Except with friends of course.

Last edited: Jun 4, 2013

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by