Today DW makes the final decision on the new house. I think it would be stupid for us not to buy it. If she doesn't love it, we won't do it. Zoot says it is worth 50Gs more than we would pay for it. But I would miss the chickens. I just love watching my little Dels and Aloha's. Boston took about 20 or so chickens back to Heber with him yesterday. I've promised 4 layers to some friends. Incredible how many I still have but at least 18 of the little ones have to be roos, right? If we do decide to move, I'll only have until mid July to say goodbye to all of my girls. It's hot so they've cut down on their laying. Only got 8 yesterday.