Stella's Social Club

Can one person have too many whore house lamps? I think not.
gig.gif

So sorry Rinda. You must be going a bit crazy right now. Hope things settle down. Oops just noticed you got the final report. So strange that only the Isbars have it. At least you can make an action plan now.

Cute chicks everyone.

I had another late quitter so it looks the best I will get are 2 Icelandics, one Isbar, and 2 project babies.

Here's what I have so far:

Project Baby:

Project baby:

Icelandic:

I like this one! Pretty color!

It is going to be a week at the least until our downstairs A/C is fixed so I moved my computer upstairs to me bedroom. Here we are tonight, blogging.

That one is a naughty baby Kathy. It is a day older and is just terrorizing the other two. I may put him under my pillow tonight for safekeeping.
lau.gif

That one is a naughty baby Kathy. It is a day older and is just terrorizing the other two. I may put him under my pillow tonight for safekeeping.
lau.gif

The "older" ones always have to do that, don't they?! Crazy birds!
I had 3 really bad ones this year that were 1-2 days older than the rest. I absolutely thought they were gonna kill those new ones! They were awful! I did take them out for a few days until the new ones were up and around more.

I'm just full of new experiences lately, I tell ya! Had a hatch Wednesday-Thursday, and got the strangest deformity I have seen in my own hatches. "Quasimodo" has only one eye socket, the other side has a partial slit for the eye but no eye, a deformed skull, and a strangely twisted crossbeak. He keeps his normal eye closed most of the time so I'm not sure if he can see out of it. I don't expect him to live long. If he starts to struggle I will put him down. He is an olive egger (Cream Legbar X Black Copper Maran).

And... cuties from the Oklahoma Aquarium on the 4th of July! We went with some of my in-laws.

Wait, what's wrong with that picture? Ah of course, those crazy kids belong in a cage! (testing out the shark cage).

They have the neatest shark exhibit, it's a tunnel with a big viewing room bubble in the middle. They also have lots and lots of touch tanks and kid-friendly exhibits, turtle and sting ray feeding, sting ray and shark petting, etc. My mother-in-law bought us a family membership, she is such a sweet lady!

Back
Top Bottom