Stella's Social Club

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by The Sheriff, Jul 18, 2012.

1. lonnyandrinda

lonnyandrinda Overrun With Chickens

May 11, 2012
    Coweta, OK
    I bought my Oxine from CutlerSupply.com but it only came in the gallon size there. I'm not sure it is possible to buy it in a smaller size.

Litter Life is sold through Southland Organics, https://www.southlandorganics.com/litter-life but I couldn't get their online shopping cart to work. Sent them an e-mail so hopefully they will get back to me soon, otherwise I will call them Monday.

2. chiqita

chiqita Overrun With Chickens

Aug 29, 2011
    San Jose, Ca
    Rina so sorry about your girls! The isbar chicks might be more sensitive then normal to ecoli maybe? Also can they get it from pooing in their water? I don't know why I think that but I do.

I also had a shipped egg that was missing an eye and had sever cross beak. That sucker is still alive and growing and it has been weeks. And of course now I'm attached.

Mary I too think you need a whorehouse lamp. Tucker would love it how can you deprive him?

3. Hangtown Farms

Hangtown Farms Overrun With Chickens

May 19, 2012
    PLACERVILLE CALIFORNIA
    thank you both. might as well stock up. plus the R-com is about done with this hatch. Time to clean and set some crepe penedesenca and empordanesa eggs

4. Hangtown Farms

May 19, 2012
    PLACERVILLE CALIFORNIA
    [​IMG]

5. ronott1

ronott1 Daily Digest Guru Premium Member Project Manager

Mar 31, 2011
    Woodland, California
    My Coop
    I too had problems with the online cart at Southland. I tried ordering twice and the shipping did not calculate. I went ahead and ordered from them through Amazon. When the box came it was very large for a quart. I opened the package and they had sent me 2.5 gallons and a letter with an apology in it. Since it is a concentrate, I have enough for years now.

Yes, call them and order Litter life that way.

Last edited: Jul 6, 2013
  6. debs_flock

debs_flock Overrun With Chickens

Sep 14, 2011
    Shingle Springs, CA
    Wow, great leg color. And I just love the solidness of them. I may have to add them to my burgeoning collection of rocks (LF - BR, Col & SP)(bantam - BR, Blk & White).

7. chiqita

Aug 29, 2011
    San Jose, Ca
    It is cheaper direct if you can get it to work they tack the amazon surcharge onto the price.

I am both hungry and lazy hoping dh wakes up and makes coffee and breakfast. He is going to be annoyed with me for making him do both....

8. Hangtown Farms

May 19, 2012
    PLACERVILLE CALIFORNIA
    oh then I can order some Kona coffee too

9. chiqita

Aug 29, 2011
    San Jose, Ca
    How long does food coloring last on quail? I remember it wearing off too fast.

I'm sitting in bed awake as and trying to wake Mario up to cook. He is not having it.

10. ronott1

ronott1 Daily Digest Guru Premium Member Project Manager

Mar 31, 2011
    Woodland, California
    My Coop
    We had coffee, Taco Omelette( Left over taco fixings including Avacado), Jimmy Dean Natural Sausage and Double fiber bread with home made Balck Berry Jam.

Now I need to go work that off....
    [​IMG] I like the way you think!

Last edited: Jul 6, 2013

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by