Stella's Social Club

KATHY, dear friend ,I wouldn't mind an alligator in my yard either (not life size) would guess rubber tires are kinda rough to work with. The pallet bench is beautiful - that color will be fine. Just make some and send me one gratis with shipping prepaid and I'll be mighty grateful.

KATHY, dear friend ,I wouldn't mind an alligator in my yard either (not life size) would guess rubber tires are kinda rough to work with. The pallet bench is beautiful - that color will be fine. Just make some and send me one gratis with shipping prepaid and I'll be mighty grateful.

Chocolate is easier to ship.
gig.gif

Wait til you see today's video! hahaha (It will be late tonight)
My "mission," was to find out how many baby Canada geese there are.
Here is a sneak peak....

Michael and Tucker went up the gravel driveway behind the house on the Polaris just now. There was a six foot rattlesnake crossing the driveway. He drove over it and it stopped moving. He left it to bring Tucker back to the house, went back and it was gone!
ep.gif

Going shopping for thigh high camo boots!

welcome-byc.gif
In some towns they allow(I guess) animal control or ??? to shake up the eggs & scramble them. Then they don't hatch . If you take them away, momma will just lay more.

Kathy, if chocolate is easier for you to ship - please do so. By the way Border collies are superb goose patrollers - they use them on golf courses around here - they are wolf like to geese and their 'stare" really spooks them.

hide.gif
thanks for the rattlesnake photos Mary - I hate when you come back for a dead snake and it's gone. I hope it didn't get a good look at Michael & Tucker

Back
Top Bottom