Stella's Social Club

I will have a peek at your blog Mary. I don't remember the original explosion, as I was only 1 at the time, but I do remember in the 90's when they found more unexploded bombs and detonated them. We lived in Roseville at the time and the explosion shook the windows on our house.

Jason - things are looking great!

My broody is doing well on her 12 eggs. On a sad note, I'm losing my 4 year old EE - I think from egg yolk peritonitis.

Celebrating here!

Brittney is moving out tomorrow! She got a 3 bedroom apartment for her and her 2 sons. We are ALL so happy about it!
YIPPEE ! ! ! ! !

Tyler is out as of the 1st
Brittney is out tomorrow
Brock - hmm, well....
smile.png

Dancin' the happy dance!
tongue.png

Celebrating here!

Brittney is moving out tomorrow! She got a 3 bedroom apartment for her and her 2 sons. We are ALL so happy about it!
YIPPEE ! ! ! ! !

Tyler is out as of the 1st
Brittney is out tomorrow
Brock - hmm, well....
smile.png

Dancin' the happy dance!
tongue.png

And may they stay out of the nest. Mine keep coming back.....

Awesome! Now if you could just get Mike to go.............
hide.gif

gig.gif

Congratulations. Wait, who's Brock?

Mike works out of town. He is only a part-time husband.
gig.gif

Well, until July 1st that is...... he is retiring and will be home ALL THE TIME.

Brock is son #3 - he is our 38 yr old (schizophrenic) son. I suppose he will always live with us.... which wouldn't be so bad - IF HE WOULD TAKE HIS MEDICINE ! ! ! (He is not currently taking it and refuses to)......

I will have a peek at your blog Mary. I don't remember the original explosion, as I was only 1 at the time, but I do remember in the 90's when they found more unexploded bombs and detonated them. We lived in Roseville at the time and the explosion shook the windows on our house.

Jason - things are looking great!

My broody is doing well on her 12 eggs. On a sad note, I'm losing my 4 year old EE - I think from egg yolk peritonitis.
was this the time they found napolm bombs that where misplaced and there was a big upraor on how to dispose of them or am I thinking on another set of bombs that where misplaced and found decades later?????

Back
Top Bottom