Stella's Social Club

was this the time they found napolm bombs that where misplaced and there was a big upraor on how to dispose of them or am I thinking on another set of bombs that where misplaced and found decades later?????
These were being transported to the war. Brakes caught on fire and hundreds of bombs exploded.

They still find some that did not explode--there was a news story about finding one several years ago.

Mike works out of town. He is only a part-time husband.
gig.gif

Well, until July 1st that is...... he is retiring and will be home ALL THE TIME.

Brock is son #3 - he is our 38 yr old (schizophrenic) son. I suppose he will always live with us.... which wouldn't be so bad - IF HE WOULD TAKE HIS MEDICINE ! ! ! (He is not currently taking it and refuses to)......
I have a 50 year old cousin that is like that. I had not seen him in 20 years when he showed up at my office a couple of weeks ago. I had been told he was off his rocker but it took a bit for me to realize how nuts he is.

After I realized he was cooky, I walked him off of campus. When I got back to my office I called my Mom and found out that he was off his meds. I live in California and he has been living in Texas. Quite a drive. Mom called her sisters to warn them that he was in the area. Sometimes I think it would be better for everyone if they could "make" them take their meds.....

I have a friend that worked for many years as an orderly in a state mental hospital that was closed shortly after he retired. I asked him one time where the people who lived there went. He replied, "The State relocated them. Now they live under bridges or they are dead". He was such a sweet man, and it was hard for him to think about those folks who just could not function in the world being "released" into freedom.

the 2 cayugas that hatched about 2 weeks ago
love.gif
(i still need to finish their pen
hide.gif
)
Too cute!

Celebrating here!

Brittney is moving out tomorrow! She got a 3 bedroom apartment for her and her 2 sons. We are ALL so happy about it!
YIPPEE ! ! ! ! !

Tyler is out as of the 1st
Brittney is out tomorrow
Brock - hmm, well....
smile.png

Dancin' the happy dance!
tongue.png

That's some serious downsizing !

Quote:
Yes, it would be....but, I doubt it will ever happen. "They have their rights." Right to refuse meds, etc.
Oh, I could write a book of stories - I have so many!
At least either someone or possibly they themselves sometime has taken time to go be diagnosed, I would venture to guess one side of my family at least 90% have some mental disorder and most if not all have refused to even seek out treatment and if someone mentions it, they deny deny deny. As an example an aunt whom claims to be normal asked me who my brother brought to a family function, I gave her first and last name how they met, where she is from and where her parents where from, I thought as his girlfriend I knew quite a bit about her but my aunt asked what her middle name was, I told her I didn't have a clue, in reply I was told I was worthless, no account and good for nothing because I didn't know her middle name, and she wasn't even my girlfriend! My aunt asked how I kept her and my mom who has the same first name straight I replied I called my mother mom and the girl by her first name. At which point she scoffed that wouldn't work.....

I meant to say earlier that your snake is NOT a rattlesnake Mary. It looks like a gopher snake. Good snakes to have, leave him be.

Celebrating here!

Brittney is moving out tomorrow! She got a 3 bedroom apartment for her and her 2 sons. We are ALL so happy about it!
YIPPEE ! ! ! ! !

Tyler is out as of the 1st
Brittney is out tomorrow
Brock - hmm, well....
smile.png

Dancin' the happy dance!
tongue.png

The BEST downsizing! Congrats!

the 2 cayugas that hatched about 2 weeks ago
love.gif
(i still need to finish their pen
hide.gif
)
Oh stop it! Geez, now I want ducks and I already want goats. I've gotta move someplace with a HUGE barn and lots of pasture.

Back
Top Bottom