Stella's Social Club

I have 4 more silver ameraucana pullets growing out which will add to the 3 I got already for my olive egger project.
I have 2 roosters though as well so if anyone local wants one you may be able to twist my arm for a girl to

Beautiful chickens you got there Kathy!
love.gif

Kathy, they are gorgeous! Love those Icelandics.

I will most likego go to just Icelandics, Isbars, and assorted layer girls. I am sort of fed up with the rest of them.

I am doing sorta the same - that is, cut to just assorted layers and a rooster pen, "just in case."
I really lost a lot from that darn coyote, which included my favorite Barred Rock rooster.

In one pen I have Icelandics, 2 Wheaten Ameraucanas, and Easter Eggers. The Wheatie girls are near 2 years old, the others are just pullets. Soon, I hope to move them all into the layers coop. HOWEVER, I know those Icelandics will just fly out! I usually keep Icelandics in a covered pen. I am gonna try it though.

OK...OK..... stupid idea.
One male Icelandic is on the loose.

I have not even attempted the whole pen. This one is simply because I opened a gate to the pen beside the roosters - ya know, to give them more room. hahaha..... It had no net covering.
lol.png

Back
Top Bottom