Stella's Social Club

Notice how he sidesteps the chicken issue.
sad.png

Evacuation warning for "the Outingdale community" now, but not an "Order" - River Pines is evacuated, all of Buzzard Gulch Rd and all roads off it, Sandridge Rd is closed, evacuations from there, since yesterday. E16 closed at Gray's Corner, can go into Fair Play but not to Mt. Aukum.

I am watching the ash fall and keeping an eye on yubanet.com/CAFires/SandyCA/php for my evac order.

I do have 22,000 gallons of icky, green, duck & goose water in their pool, in addition to several hoses as long as there is power to my well pump.

Yes, I am one of those idiots who refuse to go until the very last minute. Too many animals here....

Evacuation warning for "the Outingdale community" now, but not an "Order" - River Pines is evacuated, all of Buzzard Gulch Rd and all roads off it, Sandridge Rd is closed, evacuations from there, since yesterday. E16 closed at Gray's Corner, can go into Fair Play but not to Mt. Aukum.

I am watching the ash fall and keeping an eye on yubanet.com/CAFires/SandyCA/php for my evac order.

I do have 22,000 gallons of icky, green, duck & goose water in their pool, in addition to several hoses as long as there is power to my well pump.

Yes, I am one of those idiots who refuse to go until the very last minute. Too many animals here....

Best of luck Linda, I've been down here at State Fair since Thursday, so I've missed all the smoke. My lungs thank me.

Of course since I've been here, there have been four fires so far around the fairgrounds. Yesterday when I was driving back to my hotel, the fast lane of 160 was closed because the median was on fire.

We need some rain in this state!

Back
Top Bottom