Stella's Social Club

I got several small bunches of red curly lettuce this week. I am going to make a salad tonight because it doesn't stay crispy for long. I like to wash it and let it sit in an ice water bath until just before serving the salad. Yum!

old.gif
I would say that this is turning into a healthy eating thread if it weren't for the Ice Cream Queen and the fact that I am about to go bake some Lemon Blueberry Cheesecake Breakfast Bombs!

Mary a well balanced meal is an ice cream cone in each hand......

speaking of ice cream, I am still trying to find your most recent version of the ice cream carton avatar for me.

PS  Mary,   does that person know if Loca's eggs are  fertile,  yet?

They have to wait until the chick is big enough to make the egg wiggle.

Yep. It should be another week for the first shipment she sent out. The box took 6 days to arrive even though it was sent express. So she had to send out more eggs.

speaking of ice cream, I am still trying to find your most recent version of the ice cream carton avatar for me.

It is in your PM's if you save them or right here!

Mmmmh, ice cream - I have recently developed an alarming addiction to Hagen Daz stracciatella gelato - basically an ultra creamy, delicious vanilla loaded with rich chocolate shavings. Kind of a Deluxe chocolate chip.

All the veggies look delicious.

Thank you muchly, this is as close to the Real Diva, as anyone dares to be. Sorry it took so long to get it installed - I've been trying off and on since you first designed it.

Back
Top Bottom