Stella's Social Club

Hard to believe that there can really be so many idiots located in one small area, isn't it?

0.jpg

No it's not that hard. Notice he didn't ask them if they knew what the Bill of Rights was. I suspect many had no idea.

No it's not that hard. Notice he didn't ask them if they knew what the Bill of Rights was. I suspect many had no idea.

It is called entrapment--leading the interview and is usually disingenuous.

One must always ask what the motivation is when seeing stuff like that. With modern technology it is very easy to use propaganda to make someone look bad.

I really dislike election season....By the end of the election, I do not want to vote for anyone....

I have come to the conclusion that elections are predetermined and our votes truly do not count. Well, the exception would be local elections.

For nationwide elections, The election is nearly always over by the time the polls close in California, so our voted definitely do not count.

I agree. Sadly, our public school system (in general) does not teach enough government. I know myself, way back then, we rushed through it and really should have covered it better.
Teaching people to think would be better.

For nationwide elections, The election is nearly always over by the time the polls close in California, so our voted definitely do not count.
Yep, and the CA vote is pretty much decided by Southern CA. Much more population down there.

Back
Top Bottom