Stella's Social Club

I don't have a cell phone
hu.gif

I don't have a cell phone
hu.gif

We had cell phones while Mike worked on the RR - traveling. When we retired we got rid of them. About a month ago we went and got a cheap flip phone to use when we are traveling (we were getting ready to go to Kentucky for vacation). That phone stays in the car. We have a house phone, if any one wants to contact us!

My selfie would be like. . . .

Last edited:
I am not a cell phone fan either. I upgraded from my old iPhone3 when we opened the shop. Being on call for the better part of 20+ years is the reason.

I have only taken one other selfie and that was required by the company that pays to run ads on my blog. Then I didn't do any more until this morning. I am part of a furniture flipping group and the admins want us all to updated pics of ourselves on Facebook. So, i tried to use my camera but i couldn't get focused using the self timer. So I pulled out the cell phone!

that thing about getting heavier her must be why we fall down more 2 - our heads are a lot heavier from all that knowledge :D

I don't actually mind taking a selfie every once in awhile, I just don't need one at every event and every place with every person, and I don't need to post them all on social media. I hate that pursed lips thing that girls do to try to make their faces look thinner, most of them are already pretty and don't need anything like that anyway.

Back
Top Bottom