Stella's Social Club

Wow, dinosaurs and Dar! In one visit!
lau.gif

Pictures are awesome Cynthia! Just gorgeous. We are finally getting a little Fall color but we don't get anything like you guys do!

Regarding Dar, I do not even know what to say. I was so glad I had one boy and one girl because it made it easier to tell them apart! If not, I would be asking my spouse right now, "Who is in Canada? Do they have kidney stones? We have married kids? When did that happen? How old is too old for chickens?" Etc, etc, etc.... If you can still tell one kid from other you should be able to handle a couple of hens!

old.gif

shopping

Cute! Not too short, and not those long things..and, they have chickens on them. Should keep the snow off of my toesies.

These are only 33 bucks. Someone on another thread told me that she got hers for 20 dollars at her tractor store..checking out my tractor supply store, and my feed stores in town soon!

shopping

Cute! Not too short, and not those long things..and, they have chickens on them. Should keep the snow off of my toesies.
I like those. We are on a hill, so the tread is more important than the boot here. Our dirt combined with chicken poop makes it slick as snot when it rains. My muck boots have a heavy tread!

I know what you mean! This is why I am looking for another good pair, my old ones have been had. Just saw these and thought cute, and good tread.

It's fall here! Thought I would get a photo or two of my little silkie girl in the mums..she wasn't sure about those smelly things. :)

Back
Top Bottom