Still Can't Talk About it...but he is here!!!

I cannot wait to see Kaiser!!!
big_smile.png

Ugh...all of a sudden I remember why I have always rescued grown dogs...this whining and howling is crazy. You'd think he'd stop but NOOO...power naps is what he does.

A few days...just a few days. It WILL be worth it.

Oh wow. The difference between howling and silence is that the door to the cage is open. He stays in...but quietly when the door is open. Close the door and it's howling and screaming.

Is that normal?!

Quote:
Yep! Just be glad he actually stays in his crate with the door open!!!
ep.gif
Try crate training a beagle, lol This pup sounded like she was being killed. Done a good bit of crate training with puppies but she was the first one I would actually have to check on just to make sure she was okay. She sounded horrible, and she never stopped!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
th.gif

I'm with everyone else can't wait to see Kaiser!
pop.gif

Singe's first night home, the neighbors could hear him howling! It sounded like a pack of werewolves in my bedroom. All night long.
The second night, it only lasted about 45 minutes.

I blame his breeder. He slept all the way from IL, so was wide awake by the time he got to my house!

I think depending on how they were raised - it's not so much the crate as it is being away from their siblings. I had all my puppies crate trained at 6 weeks old, they love their crate, BUT they had each other. Tucker and Sparky - the two we kept will still go into the same crate if I tell them to "kennel up" even though we don't use the crates anymore.

Back
Top Bottom