1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

still charged to my account and still arrived. y did they close topic?

Discussion in 'Raising Baby Chicks' started by andrea98, May 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. andrea98

andrea98 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 10, 2009
    in my barnyard....ohio
    i was just wondering why they closed the topic & how are we supose to know what happened???!!!

2. CoopCrazy

CoopCrazy Brooder Boss

Mar 3, 2009
    Columbus,IN
    That has been happening alot lately... Probably the OP was upset with folks being rude ... Hopefully she will let us know

3. horsejody

horsejody Squeaky Wheel

Feb 11, 2008
    Waterloo, Nebraska
    Gosh, I hope the chicks got picked up and the hatchery refunded the extra money.

4. noitulover

noitulover Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 23, 2009
    Central Virginia
    i hope those babies are okay!!

5. hypnofrogstevie

hypnofrogstevie chick magnet

Jul 12, 2007
    Newton NJ
    I think he/she picked them up. A thread gets locked if people report the offender.

6. Farmer Kitty

Farmer Kitty Flock Mistress

Sep 18, 2007
    Wisconsin
    * Do not post threads questioning moderation.
    * If a topic is closed or removed do not, under any circumstances, re-post the same topic or material. If you have any questions as to why a thread was closed or removed please contact a BYC staff member.

7. CoopCrazy

CoopCrazy Brooder Boss

Mar 3, 2009
    Columbus,IN
    I am sure she picked em up... I would probably have freaked out a lil too when the charge came thru, i have NO extra money in my acct and would probably freak.. I am sure she is picking them up now..

8. DuckLady

DuckLady Administrator Staff Member

Jan 11, 2007
    Washington State
    Moderation
    BYC staff spend a TON of time and energy to keep the forum running smoothly. How BYC staff moderate is never a topic for open discussion on the forum. If you have any questions or feedback on moderation it should be addressed to the Administrator or the specific moderator via email or private message.
    * Do not post threads questioning moderation.
    * If a topic is closed or removed do not, under any circumstances, re-post the same topic or material. If you have any questions as to why a thread was closed or removed please contact a BYC staff member.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by