Stockton, CA show photos! *Major Dial-up Warning*

theOEGBman

Songster
13 Years
Jan 13, 2007
Central California
Well, I had a great time at the show yesterday! Madison (Kanchii) and I hung out the whole time and she's hilarious. I saw Alvin (behrable) and Chel (eggchel) as well! And Warren too, but I cant remember his screen name, haha. There were so many birds, I didnt get to get pictures of over half of them. Somehow I missed ALL of the polish too! I mostly got close up shots of the birds because the stupid flash kept reflecting off the bars of the cages and the pics were horrible. But I did what I could! Now if only Lynn and Lori could have came, it would have been great! I took tons of pigeon photos to since they had a pigeon show as well, so i'll post those down in the pigeon forum. Thanks folks, I hope you enjoy the photos.

dd530d38.jpg

2112f5c4.jpg

4e233b74.jpg

8b7866aa.jpg

aeb22fa9.jpg

d1f89bf8.jpg

09fedc84.jpg

Madison, is this Fabio? I cant remember!

f747742e.jpg

Here is Madison with Hera.

a52ffb09.jpg

8ae91137.jpg

These geese were AMAZING!

cd229a91.jpg

a1f30807.jpg

Madison getting chewed on by a goose...

6f6e07aa.jpg

73c80e3b.jpg

Madison's hair, haha!

611dc284.jpg

6a5a352a.jpg

7dcaa7cf.jpg

35d6bef7.jpg

2ac5b58b.jpg

b1faa4a8.jpg

27d9fd43.jpg

Madison next to the mess she made hoping someone would step in it! lol

6c26b9d0.jpg

And my friend's scary lookin little bantam black brahma! lol

3bb6c191.jpg

Thanks folks, I hope you enjoy the photos.

Quote:
yeah i was wondein the same thing!
tongue.png

thanks for the pics Jordan! next year im definitly goin!

Great pictures ! It was good to see you and Madison. I didnt get a chance to chat with Alvin but I did see lots of other folks from past Stockton shows plus folks that I had seen or met at the Hollister show two weeks ago.
We didnt take any birds to show this year but
DD and I won a nice gift basket at the raffle. It had a citrus tree, a bottle of wine, wine glasses, coffee mugs, garden gloves and a hat, all in a nice covered picnic hamper.

3_100_5179.jpg

Next year we'll get organized!

chel

Ok, that only took 45 mins to get all the pics on dial-up! And they are some great pictures. Thanks bunches!

Nice basket Chel.
smile.png

I came home with one of those yellow chicken hats, any one see those?
I almost made it to the Hollister Show, if I wouldn't of been a day late, ha ha.
I know now, go on Saturday.

Back
Top Bottom