Stolen Horse--Man is BACK in jail!

Quote:
If 2 people are on AOL dial up they both send there web traffic threw the same proxies. Some local ISPs use a sentral proxie to. The IP the website sees is the proxies IP but with what seems like a something random after or the word dynamic. Its so you can be tracked with a court order but so someone on the other end can not say for sure who is who. They are from difrent people that are close to each other and/or use the same ISP. They know it but cant prove it ether way an are useing it as an excuse I bet.

It's all so obvious. It is a waste of time messing with anyone from that community, including this "newspaper". To be blunt, you are all just spinning your wheels IMO (and I really don't mean that to sound rude). I grew up in a very small town like this. It is amazing how many people will band together to protect one of their hometown thieves. I REALLY think that everyone needs to focus their energy on news sources and getting help OUTSIDE of this community. It could not be more obvious at this point that getting help within the community is a waste of time. Instead of wasting our time arguing with people that are simply not going to help, why not put all that energy in another area? Of course, everyone is free to do whatever they feel will work, but I am going to write letters to people outside of the town and not waste my time on the locals at this point.

I think when you do get a court date (which at this point sounds like they are trying to make never happen), all BYC'ers that are in the area should come out to support you if they are able. It is a very, very sad day when a community, including the officials, stand behind a thief and that is what the nephew AND THE UNCLE are. Pure and simple. I don't believe for one second that they have not been in this together since day one of taking your horse.

Last edited:
Quote:
I saw him A pril 19, 2009. Nope...not barrels. I did not want Max used on barrels. He simply doesn't have the "drive" for it.

As for responding, I responded to Carl and wrote something along the lines of if this is allowed to pass through the cracks what else will follow and be hidden from view?

Quote:
KJRH: 918-743-2222
KOTV: 918-583-1502
KTUL: 918-445-8888
FOX23/ KOKI: 918-491-0023

Not sure how close these stations are, but I agree it's worth a try getting other news media interested in this case.

Quote:
If 2 people are on AOL dial up they both send there web traffic threw the same proxies. Some local ISPs use a sentral proxie to. The IP the website sees is the proxies IP but with what seems like a something random after or the word dynamic. Its so you can be tracked with a court order but so someone on the other end can not say for sure who is who. They are from difrent people that are close to each other and/or use the same ISP. They know it but cant prove it ether way an are useing it as an excuse I bet.

Sure, sure, but it's highly unlikely that they got 20 from the same or even similar ISPs. I think they just don't know what to do about the unusual influx of comments and are concerned that they are bogus.

I commented to the paper last night and it was not printed. Here is what I wrote to them today.

I posted yesterday about the necessity of bringing this tragic miscarriage of justice to the attention of the national press. My comment was among the many that were not posted. If this man had bought a car from someone who had leased it from the bank there would be no issue. It is not now and has never been his horse !! He should not profit from this crime. Even if he did not know at first that the horse was stolen, he certainly must now. She should not have to pay him for care of a horse that he has hidden from the rightful owner !
Enraged by Injustice in Ohio

Back
Top Bottom