Stolen Horse--Man is BACK in jail!

Quote:
A pril F ools comes out as member appreciation A pril comes out as BYC
it's April Fools or A pril Fools trick from BYC!! cute huh!!! I read about it on another thread.....

April = A pril
Fools = F ools

April Fools = A pril F ools

Jacki

Last edited:
RoPo said she saw Max in March or April of last year and he was fine. Remember, that the uncle who supposedly bought the horse for $350 because it was so crippled, offered to sell Max back to RoPo for $5000. He is just as guilty as the guy who stole Max in the first place.

I'm not able to see any comments on the page, at all. It is really frustrating.

Shelly

I added my comment and
Signed it
Ronny M Taylor
Nenana, Alaska

we will see if it gets added.

Sorry this is still dragging on.......Praying for a Happy Reunion for you and Max!

Quote:
A-HA! Looks like I've been A-pril Fooled, too! That is supposed to say she saw Max in March or A-pril of last year.

Quote:
That's pathetic! Once he learned that the horse was stolen, he was in possession of stolen property and he didn't need to know it was stolen before purchase (which is receipt of stolen property). Both are criminal offenses. The DA needs to pursue it at such. The fact that he asked the guy if it was stolen and was told that it wasn't is not a defense to possession of stolen property. That he would require ropo, the owner, to buy her horse back from him is ridiculous!

Have you tried hitting reload after you open the article? Sometimes, a browser will remember the page from the last time and you have to hit reload in order for it to update.

Quote:
No, I hadn't posted because I was concerned they may be overwhelmed with all of our comments. I am able to see the comments.

Apparently we hit a nerve. Somebody left a comment on the new article about us "freaks" from wherever we are. I would suggest not responding to him. He has a skewed view of our responses and snapping back at him will not help ropo's case. Just let it go.
wink.png

Of course the DA could focus on all of those other things he mentions if they had gotten the case decided already instead of dragging it through the mud.

I am concerned about something mentioned in the new article, though. Trammels says the horse was "too crippled to ride" when he got it. Ropo, was there anything wrong with your horse prior to the lease?

To late. I responded to him. I left a comment yesterday and one today because of him. . I'm hoping one of them gets in. Here's a little of what I wrote today.

To all you people who are giving a negative response, if this were your horse you’d want it back. Instead of being negative why don’t you all help this girl. Do something good for a change instead of complaining.

Your wrong to think that these replies are coming from the same couple of people. We are a group of animal lovers and have known about this story since last year. We are from all over the U.S.A. and if you forgot I still think we have freedom of speech. I personally am from Pennsylvania.

If you want it to stop, when help her. Get off your butts and do something for her. It's a violent state you live in but I can understand why, nothing gets done in you court system there.

One more thing, Carl you may want to think about moving out of that state. Looks like it's a very violent state you live in. Maybe if you move out the kids being molested, rapes, people being murdered, etc,etc would stop.

Back
Top Bottom