Stoned duck is there anything I can do?

I really can't stand the human race some days.

Especially the kind that think because they like getting high - everything else should too. Smh. It is toxic to birds and most animals.

Watching this and hoping for good progress!

Doubtful but maybe he was a willing participant?
Just in case show him this. Should have a real effect on a duck.
5i71sk (1).gif

You said he was surrendered and seemed to have some knowledge of who owned him.
Did you report them?
They filled out a form for surrender the form looked sketchy and I don't think it is their real name on it. I can tell he was abused by them smoking in the car with him handsome obvious signs like starvation leg and wing issues and overgrown nails. I'll see if I can find the correct person

They filled out a form for surrender the form looked sketchy and I don't think it is their real name on it. I can tell he was abused by them smoking in the car with him handsome obvious signs like starvation leg and wing issues and overgrown nails. I'll see if I can find the correct person
Did you get a license plate? Maybe a photo from a security camera? Or even just make and model of car might be helpful. Color or year. Any little detail might help. And any idea on why you think he was older? Ducks grow fast and I feel like he would weigh a lot more if he was a year old? Even with malnutrition as that’s a huge breed. If you know how old he was maybe you can find out where they got him from and find them that way. Or maybe they’ve used that alias before. I’d at least report it and see. Maybe they can find them.

Did you get a license plate? Maybe a photo from a security camera? Or even just make and model of car might be helpful. Color or year. Any little detail might help. And any idea on why you think he was older? Ducks grow fast and I feel like he would weigh a lot more if he was a year old? Even with malnutrition as that’s a huge breed. If you know how old he was maybe you can find out where they got him from and find them that way. Or maybe they’ve used that alias before. I’d at least report it and see. Maybe they can find them.
He had feather bleaching which means he's not young also he has no baby fluff or baby noises. I know for a fact he is older than 4 weeks. He weighed in at 2lbs when he should weigh 8 lb he had his keel sticking out and ribs showing. His legs are bent which probably means he was either stuck in a cage or had bad nutrition or both. He is as big as a full grown swedish just doesn't weigh right. I'm seeing if I can find them.

He had feather bleaching which means he's not young also he has no baby fluff or baby noises. I know for a fact he is older than 4 weeks. He weighed in at 2lbs when he should weigh 8 lb he had his keel sticking out and ribs showing. His legs are bent which probably means he was either stuck in a cage or had bad nutrition or both. He is as big as a full grown swedish just doesn't weigh right. I'm seeing if I can find them.
Ahh okay that makes sense! Thanks for explaining and sorry! :oops: poor dude :hit that’s so sad!! What jerks!

Back
Top Bottom